Hi RWCLL Wiffle Ball Community,
Our four Wiffle Ball team rosters have been published, you should have received an automated email with your athlete's team assignment.
I plan to have a "Coaches Clinic" this wekeend for 30 minutes to discuss the logistics of the field, equipment, goals & expecations of the season.
I encourage all parents/gaurdians to complete the volunteer registration here and I will send you an invite to the Clinic.
If you have any questions, please let me know
RWCLL Wiffle Ball Player Agent
League Supplied Equipment
- Wiffle Balls (baseball size, not larger softball size)
- Batting Tees
- Throw down bases
- RWCLL Wiffle Ball T-Shirt and Hat
- Free pair of white baseball pants, available at Goetz Bros. Sporting Goods 1125 Industrial Rd Suite E, San Carlos, CA 94070
- Families need to pick these up themselves.
Family Supplied Equipment
- Batting Helmet
- Plastic / Foam bat (recommendations below)
- Baseball Mitt (optional) 8.5” – 9.5” size recommended
- Cleats not required, the field is artificial turf and athletic shoes are sufficient
RWCLL encourages each player to have their own helmet and bat. Please contact the Wiffle Ball Player Agent (
) if this creates a hardship, and RWCLL will make sure the player has the equipment they need